zaterdag 14 januari 2012

Pretty Little Liars

I haven't been posting for a really long time, I know but school is slowly killing me...
Today I have an idea for simple but colourful manicure, inspired on a design from Pretty Little Liars.


I love Pretty Little Liars :) I have been kind of addicted to it from the start.
Even though my favorite character is Aria, I think Hanna has always the coolest nail :)




And the one I did :


So it's just 2 colours : pink and yellow.
It's not difficult at all. And the colours are really cute so I decided to give it a try.


So my pink colour is not exactly the same as in the picture, but it doesn't really matter.
It is a really bright manicure, and perfect for spring,
even though I did it in the winter, haha :D
My thumb is pink too, if you wondered.

Thanks for reading this ! 
-Xxx-



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten